Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This and that. Nothing else.

I've thought about making a post for a while now. I have no idea what I want to write about, but I know exactly what I want to avoid writing about.

First, let's do a shout out to all my peeps at Best Buy!
... Actually, I don't have anything more than acquaintances at Best Buy at this point. But still, thank you Best Buy for hiring me. I thought I was going to be a horrible salesperson... I mean, all I've ever sold are pool toy rentals and spots in my swimming lesson class. But I really enjoy my job selling digital technology (cameras, camcorders, mp3s, etc.). Oh, and even though I had to promise Best Buy that I wouldn't talk about my very significant employee discount, I can say that I love it, and that I will be using it but the complete remastered Beatles discography. I cannot wait! Ha!

Last night I applied for my federal student aid. I finally made my decision to go to school in the Spring. I've already been accepted to the school (and my program), but I was trying to determine whether or not I'll be able to pay for school... I won't be able to, but I'm going anyway. I absolutely cannot wait to move to Orem! It's not that I'm terribly excited for school, I'm just sick of living in Idaho Falls...

I guess that will be it for know. Eh, yeah, boring post. Oh well, I don't feel bad for the time you just wasted. SUCKA!

No comments:

Post a Comment