Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Travelin' Blog- Day 4



Today I got some really great pizza with some really great friends at a really great new development in Provo. The best part about this development (which is basically an outdoor shopping mall) is that they recently got a "Zoltar" fortune teller. You know, like a large machine that tells your future, like in BIG, staring Tom Hanks. It's really awesome, and it only cost fifty cents.

Today my fortune was about traveling, and even though I realize that fortunes are written in a way that allows its reader to personify it, I really did enjoy this fortune.
If you claim to know me on any sort of level, you can also explain to anyone why I don't belong in Provo, Utah of all places, and this is something I think about often. If if wasn't for school, I'd feel like my time here is a complete waste. But because of my lack of university options, I'll tolerate this area for now.
"You change your sky, not your mind, when you cross the sea or land." To me, this means, no matter where I live, Provo or Portland, I can thrive as an individual. It's comforting, in a way.

"The object of your search is present within you."

3 comments:

  1. >staring Tom Hanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok....I am so wanting a fortune from the Zoltar machine! i can't believe it. I want to see you more...but I want to come to Provo less. haha!

    I love the quotes! Thanks for sharing. And your welcome under my sky anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. logsy...careful with this zoltar character. is he good/evil?
    further investigation will decide.

    ReplyDelete