Friday, January 28, 2011

Logan Christopher & the Sundance Kid- Day 2



The biggest celebrity I saw in Park City tonight was me. I'm so nice and cute, in person.
The Sundance Film Festival was pretty fun tonight! We did have quite a bit of down time between rushing to the box office to pick up our tickets (at 6:30p) to the movie screening (at 10:00p), so we had plenty of time to celebrity hunt... Well actually, all we did was eat at a mediocre sports bar, (I) got some coffee, and walk up and down Main St a couple times. Main St was surprisingly fairly empty. Thursday must not be very popular.
Michael and I saw a film called On the Ice, which was a good independent film. I enjoyed it for the most part, and we sat directly in front some of the cast and crew (including the stars of the film). So that was pretty cool.

I think I'll go to Sundance again next year, but I'll buy tickets more than three days in advance so that I have more films to choose from. All in all, I had a good time.

(In the picture above I'm standing next to some Banksy art on the side of a coffee shop in Park city. He created that one during last year's festival.)

2 comments:

  1. We went to park city too! You went a day late though, or else you would've seen two more celebrities (me and Jacqui)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the stars that sat behind you blogged how they saw their own star...LOGAN C. MEYERS! I know I would have.

    ReplyDelete