Monday, January 31, 2011

Mona Lisas by LeAnn McIsaac- Day 6


This weekend I decided to do a little project to pass the time.
My very good friend, sister-in-law-sister, and personal photographer is also a very good musician. She sings beautiful songs and accompanies them with a ukulele. Last week she participated in an Open Mic even in Portland, Oregon (where she lives) and the establishment that put on this event recorded the entire night.
This recording was messy and there was a low frequency buzz through the entire recording, so I decided that I would clean up this audio so that everyone could enjoy it. It took a bit of time, but now I'm done with it, and if I do say so myself, it sounds like a good recording! And of course, I want to share it with you.

So, without further ado, here is one of LeAnn McIsaac's songs, Mona Lisas! I know you'll enjoy it!




Mona Lisas by logmeyers

1 comment: