Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Return of the Photoblog- Day 1

I really admire people like Jenn Kerner (http://jennkerner.wordpress.com/) that can post a blog everyday... And a meaningful one at that. Reading Jenn's thoughts can be the highlight of my day more often than you'd think.
Anyway, this is why I'd like to begin posting regularly again. I won't post everyday because I really just don't have the motivation, and it's really hard for me to function on less than seven hours of sleep. But I am going to post regularly and I'm going to post a picture with my post. Post, post, post. Post.
So here we go! Day 1:

I bought a computer a couple weeks ago, and the biggest reason I chose the computer that I did was so I could record some music properly. In fact, I bought some professional recording software and a USB keyboard before I even bought the computer. I didn't have intensions of recording myself, but right now I don't have anyone else to record.
Unfortunately, I don't know my way around a piano very well. So today, I finally had the time to hop on YouTube and look up some decent piano lessons! In my first lesson I learned the C-scale, G-scale, and the D-scale. I also learned some triads and chords!
I'm on my way toward beging a post-modern musical genius. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. 1. You are one of the coolest people I know

    2. I love the piano

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! I love the cat....she is staring at me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Logan. Love you love you love you.

    ReplyDelete