Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 10- Music is my b/f. LOL!

Finally a topic I don't mind too much.
Hopefully "blogger" stops messing up my fonts. Has anyone else noticed? I've never once changed my font on blogspot, but for some reason my past few blogs have had two or three different fonts within the post. I don't get it.

"Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped"

I listen to music daily. I'm also bored daily. I'm happy daily. I'm sad weekly, or so. I'm mad sometimes. And I'm hardly ever "hyped." Mostly because I don't understand "hype" (unless it involves Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince being released in a couple days).
So, when I'm bored, I listen to music. I don't listen to any particular songs... I just listen to music. That usually subsides the boredom a little.
When I'm happy, I listen like to listen to music in a major key, obliviously. This morning on the way to school I listened to Flight of the Concords, and I was pretty happy about it. I also like to listen to the Beatles, Band of Horses, Drew Danburry, Counting Crows, Steel Train, The Gay Blades, Modest Mouse, Portugal. the Man, and even some Pavement when I'm happy. This category is pretty loose because, for the most part, music can lift one's emotions. I think that might be part of the purpose of Music Therapy (Arianne).
When I'm sad I tend to listen to either really soft music, or relatively hard music. La Dispute is a constant, as well as Trophy Scars. Bradley Hathaway tends to fall into this category, and so do We Were Promised Jetpacks, As Cities Burn, and The Cranberries.
When I'm mad I usually don't listen to music. When I do, it's Maylene and the Sons of Disaster.
And, when I'm hyped (which I'm going to translate as, "when I go running"), I listen to a lot of hip hop. Black Eyed Peas, Justin Timberlake, The Cool Kids, POS, and also some Foxy Shazam.

Thats enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment