Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 15- Zune Shuffle

"Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle- first 10 songs that play"

I like this. It reminds me of Myspace surveys. When I used to do Myspace, I made it a point to do a "myspace survey" every week, because I think they're awesome. I mostly did them for myself- I like to reflect upon my own thoughts; I also did them for other people- I think people should have the opportunity to get to know me on a more personal level. Whether or not they take those opportunities is up to the person/reader. I think thats why I like blogging. Helps me remember some people do care.
If you're reading this, then I can confidently say that you are genuinely interested in me. Thanks! If you comment on this, I can confidently say that my opinions make an impact (or at least matter) in your life. So, thanks again.

Anyway, back on topic. I started a shuffle this morning on my way to school, so I'll start there.

1. Drew Danburry- Postponing Alaska -One of my favorite songs, by my favorite local songwriter.

2. Bank- Try To Be Brave -A decent song, by a decent band from Boise, Idaho. This song does hold odd significance in my life.

3. Mansions- Told a Lie -I like this song.

4. Vendetta Red- Lipstick Tourniquets -I haven't listened to this song in forever. It's one of those angsty songs I loved in high school. A good song, nonetheless.

5. The Beatles- Dear Prudence -Actually, one of my least favorite Beatles songs.

6. Band of Horses- Way Back Home -From their most recent album, I havent listened to it much.

7. The Sound of Animals Fighting -Act III: Modulate Back to the... -It's a fine song, I suppose.

8. Gatsbys American Dream -Theater -Definitely my favorite band from 2007-2009. I'm stoked that they just reunited!

9. As Cities Burn -Our World is Grey -Love this band.

10. Haydn -Symphony No. 94 in G Major - Classical music makes me feel intellectual.

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested!!! I think you're such a smarty pants, Logan!

    ReplyDelete