Monday, November 29, 2010

Days 22, 23, 24, 25, & 26- I'm not too consistent

Last week was a holiday week, so I didn't do much of anything. However, I did manage to drive from Orem to Idaho Falls and back TWICE, work thirty hours, go to school, have Thanksgiving dinner with my grandma, and see most of my hometown friends and family. It was a good week, but of course, this "30-day blog" was put on hold.
IT'S ANOTHER CATCH UP BLOG!

"Day 22- What Makes You Different From Everyone Else?"

Better question: What makes me like anyone else?

"Day 23- Something you crave a lot"

I crave these on a daily basis. I try to limit myself to one a week.

"Day 24- A letter to your parents"

I'm not going to write a "letter" to my parents. Thats just ridiculous. But, I will write about my parents. This is actually something I'm been thinking about a lot lately, and it's convenient that this blog falls so closely to Thanksgiving.
I am beyond thankful that I have parents that are still completely in love with each other. They are so incredibly devoted to each other that it makes passersby sick to their stomach. I have the kind of parents that go on long afternoon drives just to "look at houses and listen to music." It makes me really happy.

"Day 25- What I would find in my bag"

Well right now, in my backpack, I've got the notebook that I use to take notes at school, I've got the blue folder that I keep handouts in from school, I've got my Health and Wellness textbook, I've got my laptop in there, I've got my external hard drive, my headphones, my Zune, a couple pens and pencils, and a 5-hour Energy. Ha ha ha.

"Day 26- What do you think about your friends"

I think highly of them. Thats why they're my friends. I wish more of them were closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment