Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 3 (Posted on Day 5)- Where Everybody Knows Your Name


I realize I am a very fortunate person when it comes to friendships. Not only do I have some of the greatest friends, but I have friends all over this general region (and beyond). It’s a given that I have friends in my hometown, Idaho Falls, but I also feel like I’ve got a decent group of people that I call friends in Boise, Idaho; Missoula, Montana; Logan, Utah; Salt Lake City, Utah; and Orem/Provo, Utah (I realize the semi-colons aren’t grammatically correct. It’s just looks confusing to list different places).

The reason I bring this up is because day three’s topic is “a picture of you and your friends,” And there is not a picture in existence that includes me and all of my friends. So, I think I’ll just post multiple pictures. Here we go:

“Day 3- A picture of you and your friends”

I've got those high school friends...


I've got those swimming pool friends...


I've got those cousin friends...


I've got those hometown friends...


I've got those Snake River friends...


I've got those late-night friends...


I've got those Utah State friends...


I've got those artist friends...


I've got those Boise friends...


I've got those mountain-top friends...


I've got those hill-top friends...



...And I've got a lot others. I really am a very fortunate person.

No comments:

Post a Comment