Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 7- Some People Walk in the Rain, Others Just Get Wet

The last few days have been kind of rough. Maybe it's because I have no money. Maybe it's because I just started a new job. Maybe it's because I'm feeling a bit homesick. Maybe it's because the semester is coming to an end... But most likely it's because it's cold outside.

"Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you"

The other day at work, a girl told me she LOVES the snow! I just sat there and looked at her with a blank face. She said, "Oh, do you not like the snow."
I replied, "Ehh, well, it definitely doesn't make me feel good."
She then asked, "Does snow really make people depressed around here? I'm from California, but I've heard that people around here get really depressed in the winter time. Is that true."
I looked at her and emotion-less-ly said, "... Yeah, it's true..."
...Then I quickly thought about what I said and about the situation I am in. New job. Potential friends. So, I hurried and made a joke. I don't remember what I said, but she laughed.
Something that has the biggest impact on me is the weather.

I don't even have it that bad. There isn't even snow on the ground yet.

1 comment:

  1. I never would have thought of weather having an impact! You're super creative, friend!!

    ReplyDelete