Thursday, February 3, 2011

Back to the days, before this was a job, before I got paid- Day 9

Today I spent a good hour or so taking some really great pictures.
Unfortunately, it wasn't in "real life", it was in "Pokemon World"... Or whatever they call it. I don't really know, or care to know, really.
Pokemon Snap was probably my favorite video game growing up... In fact, it was one of four or five video games that I really enjoyed playing when I was a kid. Of course, I, Logan Meyers, would love a game where the only point of the game is to take pictures of make-believe creatures, and hope that they are in the center of the frame. No guns, no magic, no flying, just a camera. Typical Logan.

Maybe video games are constructive. Maybe Pokemon Snap laid down the proper foundation for me to become the semi-professional photographer that I am today... Or maybe I'm just not as much of a badass as I let people believe.

Nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment