Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Taco Tuesday Nights- Day 11

Today I took a "political compass" survey and one of the questions was, "Do you think some people are naturally unlucky?" I said, "strongly disagree."
Immediately after that survey, I became naturally unlucky. Curse you, irony!

I had to take a test for my philosophy class today, and I ran into a few problems with that. First of all, I hardly ever attend that class. Come on, 8:30am!? What was I thinking!? The second problem: it was at the UVU testing center. I've never been there, and it think it's a total cop out on my instructors part.
So, I studied all day for this test, and when I was finally feeling confident, I headed over to the testing center. Got there and realized that I didn't bring a #2 pencil, so I went back to my apartment. Got my pencil, went back to the testing center, waited in line for twenty minutes, then realized that it cost money to take a test... Yeah... It cost money! Ridiculous! Thankfully, I had my emergency check on me. I took my test, submitted it confidently, watched my score come up on the screen, and... Let's just say, I bombed it.
Left the Testing Center, came within inches of causing a car accident, went to dinner, received the wrong burger, went back to my apartment and laid in bed to make sure this bad luck streak would come to an end.


Thankfully, tonight is Taco Tuesday Night!
I love how I can rely on hanging out with my friends every Tuesday night, without fail. We went to the taco place, got our tacos, some girls played in the play place (hence the silly picture of Jensen above), and then we went and got ice cream.
We laughed, we yelled, we talked about bananas/condoms, McKall got scared in WalMat, everyone had a good time, and we all took friendship for granted, as many of us do.
It was another great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment