Monday, February 7, 2011

I took the weekend off- Day 10

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't blog all weekend. And really, I had plenty of time, just not any pictures! So, I stole this picture from McKall from Friday night.
Friday night was so awesome. Have you ever had a "pizzookie"? Well, imagine this: pizza-size cookie topped with about a pint of ice cream, plenty of whipped cream, and a more than decent amount of hot fudge and carmel. Essentially, God's cookie.
We made one of those on Friday night, and I didn't think it would be finished, but to my surprise, it was consumed in under fifteen minutes by the eight of us. Amazing!

On a related note, it's really nice to have friends in Utah County. Well... That makes me sound pathetic... I guess I should say, "it's nice to have new friends in Utah County, and growing number of friends." I mean, just look at how many friends I have on Facebook. 500+. That makes me pretty popular, or at least look pretty popular. Yeah... Thats right... You're just a number on my profile.

Moral of the explanation, I have friends with a ten mile radius of my apartment and I love it, and I love them!


Yesterday, Sunday, I went to my grandparent's house and picked up this gem. What a beauty! I love my new bike so much!
This bike used to be my uncle Scott's, and he was generous enough to give it to me for christmas. He thought I was kidding when I said that it's the exact kind of bike I've always wanted, but I am completely serious. A vintage, blue 10-speed! To me, this bike screams, "YOUNG ADULTHOOD!"

When I called my dad to pick up the bike rack from him, I was very happy to hear that he was already at my grandparent's house watching the Super Bowl.
So, a twenty minute drive later, I was watching a "Super Bowl," and cheering for an "underdog," with my dad, mom, grandpa, grandma, and aunt.

Moral of this explanation, I have family within a 30 mile radius of my apartment and I love it, and I love them.

... And I love that new bike, and my uncle Scott for giving it me!

No comments:

Post a Comment