Monday, February 28, 2011

This low quality blog deserves a low quality photo

I haven't blogged for two weeks, and I know you're just been dying to hear from me. Thanks for your consideration! I always knew there was some sweetness nestled inside that rough exterior.

I havent blogged lately because nothing has been going on. School, work, stress about school, cram information into my brain, neglect responsibilities to hang out with buddies, sleep a couple hours, repeat. Thats basically my life. And, ever now and then, when something cool is going on in my day, I don't have my camera. I went to Idaho Falls last weekend, and I forgot to bring my camera. What kind of photo blogger does that? A bad one.

Enough rambling! Tonight I went to a benefit concert for some presumably unconstitutional trail. A really great musician performed named Alexander Ebert. Ever heard of him? He fronts two bands: Ima Robot and Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros. Ever heard of them? Google it.

Tonight helped me remember why I love live music so much and why I want to make a career out of it. This show was held in a tiny bar in Salt Lake City, with an audience of about two hundred. Everyone singing along, every dancing, everyone being positive, everyone forgetting about everything that is going on outside the doors, and everyone just loving music.

I really needed this to re-motivate me to get through this audio production degree asap. I snapped this picture on my two year old phone, so I could share this motivation with you.

Remember what you love to do and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment