Sunday, February 13, 2011

So ty-ty bear right now- Day 14

Holy cow, I'm exhausted.
I pull all-nighters more than most people (I'd imagine), but never one like this.
I spent Friday and Saturday in Idaho because it was my big brother's birthday, and that seemed like a good enough reason to make the trip. The problem: I had to work at 5am today, Sunday.

Rather than coming back to Orem yesterday afternoon, like a logical planner would do, I left Idaho Falls at 12:30am (about sixteen hours ago), and made it back just in time to brew a cup of coffee and go to work. I thought two Red Bulls and two cups of coffee would have kept me awake fr my nine hour shift, but no. I'm fairly positive I dosed off while sitting on the ground in the toddler boy section for a minute or two... I say "fairly positive" because todays shift is kind of just a blur at this point.

And of course, now that I've been off work for two hours, I'm still awake, not able to sleep, and toughing out a serious headache.
The funniest part, I think I'll do it again next week!

Okay, I'm going to close my eyes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment