Saturday, February 12, 2011

Being an uncle- Day 13

I love being an uncle.
I get to hold these children when they're happy, and make them laugh and smile and bounce. I really didn't think I'd get so into being an uncle, but the thought of being involved with influencing these children's lives makes me so excited! It's even better than teaching swimming lessons!
Titus is my bother's son. He's timid and shy like a Meyers. He's got a cute half-smirk when he smiles, and he flaps his hands around when he wants to be picked up. He's cool!

Grisham is my best friend's son, and even though I'm not biologically his uncle, I have a pretty good feeling that he'll grow up calling me, "Uncle Logan." He's smiley and curious just like a Kimery. He likes to chew on his fingers and prefers to stand when I hold him. He's cool!

These guys make Idaho Falls a lot harder to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment