Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tat-toosday... Well... Wednesday- Day 8

There is a rumor going around Old Navy that I have a tattoo on the inside of my mouth.
The other day my boss came up to me and pulled his bottom lip down. I was so confused! So naturally, I pulled my bottom lip down also, and then I realized, "oh yeah, I have a tattoo there." It was pretty funny.
Everyone thinks I'm the coolest guy because of it. I'm such a rebel!

The same day everyone was finding out that I have a tattoo on the inside of my lip, we got this beach bag in shipment. I have a very similar anchor tattooed on my leg.

I always forget that I have tattoos. Even the one that is on my leg that I see everyday in the shower. I never really think about it.
I'm a true badass. End of story!

2 comments:

  1. I heard that rumor, but didn't think it was true. Hooray for the truth coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the fork tattoo! And you blog is hilarious. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete